I chose this template because as a baby boomer it reminded me of my youth. I love bright colors and as a teenager tie dye was the "it" thing to do. I was also into macrame, hook rugs, and decoupage. Yes, I was a child of the 70s.
I also thought that this template would tie into my desire to get back into crafts. I'm sure I will change it at some time as I get more into blogging. This is the first time I have ever had a blog so I am still feeling my way around everything.
Hi Trish. Your blog is very playful and made me feel like a kid again. I remember tie dying t-shirts, dancing to 45 RPM records, and how cool it was when I got a digital watch! Now we can watch TV on our cell phones and are back to school to learn how to use all this new technology to market our ideas. I look forward to having another child of the 70s to relate to in the class.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish. Your blog is very playful and made me feel like a kid again. I remember tie dying t-shirts, dancing to 45 RPM records, and how cool it was when I got a digital watch! Now we can watch TV on our cell phones and are back to school to learn how to use all this new technology to market our ideas. I look forward to having another child of the 70s to relate to in the class.
ReplyDelete